Monday, March 12, 2012

"Hanabira"

“Hanabira” (Petals)
By: Tyner Twine

Oh blood colored flower storm rage on!
Mate and dance with the wind
lying and sadness consumes you
and stains your innocent, pure heart

Trusting kindness alone was enough
Asking why is no option to die for
Selfishness is not the key to everything
And tears only bring more darkness

Soulless kind words pouring down
Only makes  you weaker
The little steps you take
Traps you in the crossroad

There's no other way, I have to go
I lost something to believe in
If I ever die alone tonight,
I would not have to feel pain

Oh let the soulless words flow and come forth!
Give me the strength to lie on, deceive
Living is more painful when
caring comes from empty words, there's no choice

If I let these crimson petals flow from you
and tie our distant fates together
The end will come and I'll have to cry
that'll make me a sinner in your eyes
and so good bye.

Amidst the whispering wind
I felt a tiny spark
I saw your peaceful smile  
And I died a little more inside

If I am only like the strong breeze
blowing over the sea

I'll blow that tiny spark in your heart
to wake the sleeping flames
engulf you in darkness
so we can sin together

But it's better like this,
When the only one to die is me.
I never wanted you to love me
because loving you is all that I need

Oh blood colored flower storm rage on!
Mate and dance with the wind
lying and sadness consumes you
and stains your innocent, pure heart

Oh Let the new morning flow and come forth!
Mate and dance with your light and warmth
Death and hell is nothing to me
compared to giving you a peaceful life.











No comments: