Monday, November 21, 2011

L ^3 (Love, Lust, Literature)

L^3

Tyner Twine


It has been a while since I had written,

I must have been in a two year- trance

Though the shadows of my desires're hidden,

Love and lust for writing flows like blood in these hands

What had mummed me into literary silence,

Clogged my pen and blotted my soul?

In the moments of dimmed intellectual iridescence,

the flame of this writer's heart lusts for her goal.

Show the world the beauty of words and songs,

Paint a picture exclusively unique and tragically

mortal in the audience's mind,

Satisfy the thirst of those who longs,

for the peace of the peaceful paradise if time rewind.

Such is the joy and the tragedy of a writer,

who lives as a butterfly and dies a caterpillar,

fleeting yet eternal,

jovial yet satirically tragical.

The immortality of words are....

Elixir to the memory of a stranger,

who created the world with just a pen,

Masked the tragedy of good fortune,

created the world that will last forever,

lest she is forgotten,

Lest she is forgotten.

No comments: